Are you an Entrepreneur in Nigeria or Ghana? Apply for the Foundervine Vine Fund for Young Changemakers in Nigeria and Ghana and stand the chance to gain up to $1,000. This is to contribute to the development and upliftment of Young Changemakers in Nigeria and Ghana.
‘Giving back’ should be part of any organization’s goals, in our opinion. That is why, at Foundervine, we have been gathering funds from our workers and community to support mission-driven organizations in regaining their footing. COVID-19 had a terrible influence on the world in 2020, resulting in widespread lockdowns and government limitations. Small charities and social enterprises were particularly heavily struck in Ghana and Nigeria. As a result, Vine Fund 1 supports organizations that assist communities in these countries.
About The Foundervine
The Foundervine is a non-profit organization. Our vision is of a world in which ambitious leaders, inventors, and innovators have the tools they need to construct the organizations of the future. Our Purpose To create opportunities in marginalized communities that will assist tomorrow’s leaders in shaping the future.
We are reshaping our society by making innovation available to anyone, anytime by connecting today’s leaders with mission-driven organizations. Our Objectives: We make entrepreneurship and possibilities in the digital economy more accessible.
Objectives of Funding
1. The funds can be utilized for the following purposes:
assisting you in re-establishing your social impact organization:
This could include the costs of resuming trading, boosting outreach and marketing, covering your costs while your business recovers, establishing new markets and services, and so on.
2. Assisting you in your work with recovering communities:
This could include work connected to assisting communities that have been heavily struck by COVID-19, such as assisting people to return to work, assisting marginalized children to catch up with their schooling, assisting bereaved families, and giving assistance to persons affected by protracted COVID, etc.
Brief Program Details
Program Type: Grant
Fund Value: $500 to $1,000
Application Deadline: 22 July 2022
Quickly Join Myscholarship Official WhatsApp group Here For Up-to-date Opportunities Alert
Aim and Benefits of Foundervine Vine Fund
Grants ranging from $500 to $1000 will be offered to organizations to help them grow their companies.
To scale up their enterprises, organizations will receive non-financial capacity-building help in the form of masterclasses, training, coaching, or mentorship.
Organizations will be added to the Vine Community, where they will be able to tap into the Community’s resources for growth.
- The operations of the organization must impact communities in Ghana or Nigeria
- The organization must be legally registered as a social enterprise/charitable organization
- The organization must have been in operation for at least 12 months at the time of application
- The organization must normally rely on income from trading activity (selling goods or services)
Also Apply: Tony Elumelu Grant: 2022 Storytellers Fund for Emerging African Artists, Journalists & Bloggers
- Complete the online application form by 22 July
- 24 organizations (12 from each country) will be selected to pitch
- Up to 16 organizations will be awarded grants ranging from $500 – $1,000
- If you need support in preparing for the pitch event use this video on How To Pitch by James Newell. Passcode (Z%n4y+5R)
- Virtual office hours to answer any questions about the fund are available on the dates below. Click the links to register your spot:
How to Apply
Kindly ensure you read all information carefully. Click on the “Apply Button” Below to begin your application.