Job Recruitment: Here is hot job recruitment currently ongoing in Lagos State. Suitably and eligible persons should apply. The application is open for the 2022 Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Young Engineers Recruitment.
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) is a Nigerian power distribution company. With a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, was established on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the Federal Government of Nigeria’s privatization scheme.
About Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
The Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) owns and runs Nigeria’s largest power distribution network. IKEDC, a customer-focused organization, is dedicated to empowering its users’ lives and businesses through innovation and the efficient distribution of sustainable power. IKEDC aims to become the energy provider of choice for all Nigerians by partnering with the Korean Electric Power Corporation (KEPCO) and investing in new technology, infrastructure upgrades, and employee skill development.
Brief Job Details
Company: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
Type: Full Time
Benefit: Monthly Salary
Application Deadline: 31 August 2022
Full Benefits of IKEDC Young Engineers Programme
- Successful candidates will be expected to work within the power distribution sector with experienced engineers, developing skills and experience in order to become a competent and effective professional Engineers within the Power Sector and provided with challenging job opportunities.
Requirements for IKEDC Young Engineers Programme Qualification
- Preferably fresh from the university but certainly with not more than 2 years experience
- Must be highly intelligent, hardworking, have the ability to apply common sense in analyzing and resolving problems and who value integrity more than wealth.
- Minimum B.Sc. or, preferably, M.Sc. Degree in Engineering, in one of the following disciplines Electrical Engineering and Electronics Engineering from reputable Universities with a minimum of 2nd class upper
- Must have completed NYSC
- Maximum age of 27 years as of August 2022
Documents Required for Application
- Degree Certificate
How to Apply
Interested and Qualified Candidates should click on the apply button to begin their application.