Microsoft Job: Here is a job opportunity for the role of Technical Sales Specialist – Cloud Endpoint at Microsoft Nigeria.
Microsoft Corporation is a multinational technology company based in Redmond, Washington. It creates, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, PCs, and related services. The Microsoft Windows operating system, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers are among its most well-known software products.
Brief Job Details
Company: Microsoft Nigeria
Job Title: Technical Sales Specialist – Cloud Endpoint
Job ID: 1379485
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Travel: 0-25 %
Profession: Technology Sales
Role Type: Individual Contributor
Employment Type: Full-Time
Work Site: Up to 50% work from home
Microsoft Job Responsibilities
- Join our Modern Work Team as a Cloud Endpoint Technical Specialist and help our enterprise customers modernize their endpoints and embrace a Zero Trust security model.
- As a pre-sales technical specialist your primary goal is to establish confidence and win our customers’ trust to use M365 Solutions which comprise of Windows 10 endpoints (physical or virtual) managed by Modern IT using Microsoft Endpoint Manager, Azure AD, and through ‘as-a-service’ model technologies.
- You will partner closely with the field sales solution specialists to understand our customers’ business challenges, determine the necessary technology strategy and remove technical blockers enabling digital transformation.
As a Cloud Endpoint Technical Specialist (TS) you will:
Be the technical subject matter expert for Modern Work solutions:
- Deliver proof of Microsoft’s technology solutions to customers and secure their agreement that our solutions meet the success criteria for their Microsoft 365 endpoint cloud computing architecture.
- Lead technical presentations, demonstrations, workshops, architecture design sessions, proof of concepts, and pilots to explain, demonstrate, and prove to our largest customers the capabilities of Microsoft’s products and services, and how we can make their businesses more successful.
- Clear and unblock technical, competitive, and security blockers to accelerate the adoption of Microsoft 365 + Devices solution sales and customer usage.
- Everyone is responsible for pipeline growth. A great TS always seeks to identify new customer opportunities or demands for Microsoft solutions in their accounts, as well as participate in demand-generating events and activities.
- Own winning the technical decision and intent of customers for sales opportunities and usage scenarios, through tailoring your message, bringing ideas to customers, engaging with them to show our technology differentiation, and guiding them in decision making.
- Share practical knowledge with partners to drive the sale, deployment, and adoption of Microsoft solutions.
- Adopt a learn-it-all mindset to strive for the deep understanding of M365 Solutions, Microsoft Endpoint Manager (MEM), Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD), Microsoft Managed Desktop (MMD), and Surface.
- Orchestrate complex solutions with internal and external partners for multiple Microsoft products and services.
- Shape current and future products and marketing strategies through feedback to sales, marketing, and engineering.
Stay sharp, share your knowledge, and learn practices from others:
- Continuously nurture and grow your technical, sales, professional skills, and competitive readiness.
- Participate in Microsoft technical communities and in the broader industry through events, blogs, whitepapers, training, and articles for your domain.
- Microsoft encourages thought leadership and leadership from every employee.
Apply Also: Solution Area Specialist – Azure Infrastructure at Microsoft Nigeria
- Throughout your career, you have gathered significant hands-on industry knowledge and experience in areas such as Unified Endpoint Management, Information Security, Identity & Management solutions, IT Infrastructure Architecture, and Virtualization solutions.
- You have relevant hands-on technical sales or consulting experience with products like Windows 10, Surface, Office 365, Microsoft Endpoint Manager (MEM), Intune, Azure Active Directory, Desktop Virtualization, WVD, or other related or competitive products.
- Strong customer-facing and relationship-building skills, coupled with your listening and questions-based selling skills help you see the “big picture” and develop innovative solutions to your customer’s challenges
- You will be able to quickly achieve a Microsoft Certified designation or similar technical certification.
The mission of Microsoft is to enable every person and organization on the planet to achieve more. As employees, we work together with a growth mindset to empower others and collaborate to achieve our common goals. Every day, we build on our core values of respect, integrity, and accountability to foster an inclusive culture in which everyone can thrive at work and beyond.
How to Apply for the Microsoft Job
Eligible and interested candidates should click on the apply button below to apply