Monday Onyeme Foundation Scholarship: The application is open for the 2023 Monday Onyeme Foundation scholarship for Nigerians. Applications are hereby invited from eligible undergraduates of Ndokwa extraction (Ndokwa East, Ndokwa West, and Ukwani L.G.A) and non-indigenes resident in any of the three LGAs, for the 2023 Monday Onyeme Foundation annual scholarships.
About the Monday Onyeme Foundation
The Monday Onyeme Foundation, a non-governmental organization in Delta State, has generously granted over N20 million in scholarship funds to 194 undergraduates in the Ndokwa/Ukwani federal constituency of the state. The recipients of this scholarship were presented with cheques ranging from N100,000 to N200,000 each. Chief Monday Onyeme, who is the facilitator of the foundation and also serves as the chairman of the State Internal Revenue Board, made this announcement during the cheque presentation ceremony. He expressed his belief that this gesture would inspire excellence in education and encourage young people to strive for academic success.
Brief Scholarship Details
Sponsor(s): Monday Onyeme Foundation
Type: Financial Funding
Award Value: N100,000
Eligible Students: Undergraduates
Eligible Countries: Nigeria (Ndokwa Indigenes/residents)
Application Deadline: 17 July 2023
Full Benefits of the Award
The annual cost of the scholarship amounts to N100,000 and students are eligible to submit multiple applications until they complete their studies. This is to say students can receive the Monday Onyeme Foundation multiple times until graduation.
Below are the required documents for the Monday Onyeme Scholarship Foundation:
- Jamb admission letter
- Certificate of origin/LGA Identification letter
- School ID Card
- Non-indigenes who are residents of Ndokwa region should attach a letter of introduction from the Local Government Chairman or a prominent Chief from the community where they are residents in any of the three LGAs.
All eligible candidates are to submit their application to the Monday Onyeme Foundation email ([email protected]) with accompanied aforementioned documents in the format below:
The subject of Email: Monday’s Onyeme Foundation Scholarship Application. Below details can come under.
2. Other names
4. Date of Birth
6. INEC (Federal) Ward (Each of the LGAs has 10 wards, enter the name of your INEC ward)
7. The course of Study/Level
8. Telephone number
9. Email address
10. Attach Letter of Admission, School ID card, and Identification Letter or Certificate.
11. Non-indigenes are to attach a letter of introduction from the Local Government Chairman or a prominent Chief from the Community of residents.
Interested applicants should send their application and attached documents to: [email protected]
For more enquiry SMS or WhatsApp 08103226147