Application is open for senior software developers with fundamental knowledge of Node and React JS at CI&T. This content contains full details about the Job, requirements as well as the application procedure
The CI&T is an information technology and software engineering technology company. It has its offices located in South America, the United States, Europe, and Asia. The CI&T company offices are controlled by its headquarters situated in the Brazilian city of Campinas.
As a digital native, they have attained a 27-year track record of accelerating business impact through complete and scalable digital solutions. With a global presence of 6,000+ professionals in strategy, research, data science, design, and engineering, we unlock top-line growth, improve customer experience and drive operational efficiency.
Type: Full Time
As given by CI&T:
- At CI&T, a global business solutions company expanding its European presence in Portugal, we are looking for a Full-stack Developer to be part of our team.
- In this position, you will be part of a team that will work closely with other teams in the Czech Republic, Germany, UK, USA, Japan, and Brazil.
- You need advanced and/or fluent proficiency in English to communicate with these different teams during the workday.
CI&T is looking for someone with the following attributes:
- Extensive expertise in API design & documentation
- Microservice architecture with NodeJs
- Hands-on experience developing/coding APIs with different platforms
- Solid experience designing REST APIs
- Object-Oriented development with Design patterns
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with tools like Docker
- Experience with AWS
- Advanced Level of English.
The below-listed experience will be an added advantage:
- Experience with WordPress
- Familiar with mobile development (iOS and Android)
- Experience with tools like CircleCi
- Web security recommendations and vulnerabilities knowledge.
Qualified and interested persons are to simply visit the CI&T application portal to begin the application.