Application is open for the Michael Taiwo Scholarship for International Students. Suitable eligible candidates are encouraged to apply.
The 2022 Michael Taiwo Scholarship has been announced for interested and qualified undergraduate and graduate students willing to pursue postgraduate study abroad.
About Michael Taiwo Scholarship
The Michael Taiwo Scholarship aims to provide financial assistance to prospective applicants to universities abroad in order for them to enroll for proficiency standard test scores required to study in the United States, United Kingdom, and many other European and Australian countries.
The Michael Taiwo Scholarships also offer mentoring to motivated and bright students from low-income backgrounds who want to pursue world-class graduate education.
Brief Scholarship Details
Sponsor(s): Michael Taiwo Scholarship
Academic Level: Masters, Ph.D., and Postgraduate Studies
Award Value: GRE + GMAT Fees, TOEFL + Application Fees, and Mentorship
Eligible Countries: All Countries
Application Deadline: 9 September 2022
Eligibility Requirement for the Scholarship
- The scholarship award is open to ALL recent graduates from a university, regardless of their course of study. Also, final-year students are eligible to apply.
- Ideal candidates have a minimum CGPA of 4.0 in a 5-point system (or equivalent CGPA if not based on a 5-point scale) or, in the case of final year students, have such a CGPA at the end of the penultimate year.
- That said, an application is considered holistically, and hence, all eligible candidates are encouraged to apply.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Mentoring by world-class professionals
- Payment of registration fees for several candidates for GRE, GMAT, and TOEFL and school application fees.
Also Apply: Apply 2022 British Council IELTS Prize – (£3,000)
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form
- Academic Transcripts
- Personal Statements (Essays)
- Academic CV
- Letters of Recommendation
How to Apply
- The 2022 application window will run from 8:00 AM PST August 31st to 8:00 AM PST September 9th.
- Academic transcripts will be requested and verified before any award is made.
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the button below to commence their application for the scholarship.