MPNU 2023 Apprentice Training Program
MPNU Training Program: The application is open for the 2023 Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPNU) Apprentice Training Program. The Apprentice Training Program (ATP) by Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPNU) is a comprehensive training program at the foundation level that has been designed to endow young Nigerians with the necessary knowledge and skills required in the Oil and Gas industry.
About the MPNU Apprentice Training Program
Since 1995, Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPNU), which is an affiliate of ExxonMobil Corporation and the operator of a Joint Venture with the Federal Government of Nigeria through the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation Limited (NNPCL), has been running this program. The ATP will be conducted for around 23 months at the MPNU Technical Training Center (TTC) in Eket, Akwa Ibom State. This presents an opportunity for both theoretical and practical learning experiences, including attachments at operating facilities. After successfully completing the program, participants will be awarded an MPNU “Certificate of Completion” in their respective fields of study which could be Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, or Process Operations.
Brief Program Details
Benefits: Training | Stipends | Certification
Eligible Country: Nigeria
Application Deadline: 23 August 2023
Full Benefits of the MPNU Training Program
Upon successful completion of the program, participants will receive an MPNU “Certificate of Completion” in their specific field of study (Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, or Process Operations).
Eligibility Requirement for the MPNU Training Program
Below are the requirements for consideration for the MPNU training program:
- Must be Nigerians
- Must possess a government issued Identity card (Voters Card, National ID, Valid Driver’s License, International Passport)
- Must have a National Diploma (ND) in any of the following disciplines:
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Petroleum Engineering Technology
- Must have graduated with a minimum of Lower Credit and no earlier than 2019.
- Applicants with higher qualifications, will not be considered
- Only successful candidates will be contacted
- No MPN apprenticeship/job advertisement requires payment of any processing or registration fee
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should visit the application page via the Apply Button below to apply. Kindly follow the steps below:
- Click on the application button
- Click “GET STARTED”
- Enter the required details and upload the required documents.
Visit the MPNU Official Website for More Information