One Young World Columbia Scholarship
Columbia Scholarship: The application is open for the 2023 One Young World Fully Funded Young Leaders Columbia Scholarship Application. The National Board of One Young World Colombia is excited to announce the launch of the Jóvenes Líderes Colombia 2023 Scholarship, in partnership with One Young World (OYW).
For more than a decade, One Young World has been a global community that has been able to identify, nurture, and connect the world’s top young leaders. Thanks to the creation of this scholarship, Colombian youth will now have the opportunity to showcase their initiatives on a global platform among activists, humanitarian leaders, and entrepreneurs.
The scholarship aims to support Colombian organizations that empower and elevate the country’s young leaders, particularly those who lead projects that have demonstrated impacts in the areas of Education, Climate Crisis, or Reconciliation and transformation.
Brief Program Details
Sponsor(s): One Young World
Host Country: Columbia
Benefit: Fully Funded
Application Deadline: 24 July 2023
Quickly Join Our Official WhatsApp Group Now for Frequent Updates
Full Benefits of the One Young World Scholarship
Below are the full benefits of the One Young World Columbia Scholarship program:
- Entry to the One Young World Summit 2023.
- Meals during the days of the event.
- Accommodation in Belfast from 2 to 5 October 2023.
- International transport to Belfast (tourist class).
- Costs associated with the application for the Colombian passport, in case you do not have it.
- International travel insurance.
- Costs associated with the UK visa application, if required for selected individuals.
- Spanish translation at the opening ceremony, plenary sessions and closing ceremony.
- Per diem for seven days.
- Internal transport in Belfast.
- Being young people between 18 and 35 years old.
- Be a national of Colombia and live in Colombia.
- Demonstrated commitment to achieving positive change.
- Manage an existing project.
- Work as a team and demonstrate that your leadership is impactful and scalable in a positive way.
- Have the communication skills to explain your project.
- Not having previously participated in One Young World.
- Ability to lead and communicate the project effectively.
- Demonstrated or expected impact in the territory in which the project is developed, in any of the three application categories.
- Motivation letter in which you explain the reasons why you want to be part of this initiative.
How to Apply
Suitable and qualified candidates should visit the One Young World Scholarship application portal via the Apply Button below.
Visit the One Young World Official Website for More Information