Western Union Foundation Fellowship
Fellowship: The application is open for the 2023 Western Union Foundation Fellowship Program for Entrepreneurs and passionate leaders. The Western Union Foundation Fellowship is a fully funded fellowship program aimed at equipping entrepreneurs and young leaders with training and resources to help them build strong business value, personal development, and leadership growth. Apply for this fellowship via the Apply Button below.
About the Western Union Fellowship Program
The Western Union Foundation Fellowship is an accelerator program aimed at fostering venture and leadership among entrepreneurs and community leaders who work with and are from highly marginalized, refugee, and forcibly displaced communities worldwide. This program is global and virtual in nature, designed to provide the next generation of entrepreneurs and leaders with the necessary skills and experience to widen the scope of economic opportunities, create valuable networks and resources, and change their communities for the better.
Thanks to the generous support of the Western Union Foundation, this program is fully funded.
Sponsor(s): Western Union Foundation
Training Institute: Watson Institute
Benefit: Full Sponsorship | Training | Funding
Eligible Candidates: Students | Graduates | Entrepreneurs
Eligible Countries: Listed below
Application Deadline: 18 August 2023
Join MyscholarshipNG WhatsApp Group for Daily Opportunities
Full Benefits of the Western Union Fellowship
Below are the benefits to be acquired from the Western Union Fellowship Program:
- Immersive & Orientation: 2-week virtual Immersive starting October 2nd, 2023 (20–25 hours per week time commitment)
- Workshops & Training: Modules include Foundations, Data & Metrics, Go-To-Market, Funding, Team Management, and Pitch
- Impact Series: The world’s foremost leaders, entrepreneurs, and practitioners are invited to our programs to share their entrepreneurial journey and experience and mentor the Watson Institute and Fellows.
- Basecamp: 2+ day workshops designed for Fellows’ communities to ideate solutions, design business models, and compellingly communicate their businesses and organizations to an external audience.
- Summit: Culminating community event where Fellows pitch to local leaders, funders, and entrepreneurs (February 13, 2024)
- Seed Funding: $45,000 in seed funding will be distributed among select Western Union Foundation Fellows based on progress and impact throughout the Fellowship
Eligibility Requirement for the Western Union Fellowship
Below are the requirements for consideration for the 2023 Western Union Fellowship Award:
- You are an entrepreneur or community leader from and working with highly marginalized, refugee, and forcibly displaced communities around the globe.
- You are leading an early-stage social impact venture or community initiative with a proven track record of impact, entrepreneurship, and leadership in your community.
- Applicants from or are working in the following countries will be given priority: Argentina, Bangladesh, Brazil, Colombia, Costa Rica, India, Japan, Lithuania, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, Uganda, United Kingdom,United States
- You are looking for expert-led entrepreneurial training, access to funding opportunities, and a vast network of mentorship to accelerate your leadership skills and venture impact
Application Deadline: 18 August 2023
Application Review: 7 July – 7 September 2023
Interview: 10 July – 7 September 2023
Program Commence: 2 October 2023
Interested and passionate leaders and entrepreneurs are to submit their applications by visiting the Western Union Fellowship application page via the Apply Button below.
Visit the Waston Institute Official Website for More Information