American University of Beirut (AUB) Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program
Mastercard Foundation Scholarship: The application is open for the 2023 Mastercard Scholarship to Study at the American University of Beirut (AUB). The American University of Beirut scholarship is available for all exceptional students all around the world who want to pursue their Master’s degree program at the prestigious AUB.
About the American University of Beirut Scholarship (AUB)
AUB’s Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program aims to equip young individuals in their respective communities, nations, and areas with the necessary skills to become catalysts for progress. In addition to their regular coursework, the program mandates scholars to participate in various workshops, classes, and practical training.
The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at the American University of Beirut is available to international students who wish to pursue a graduate degree program in Lebanon. The Mastercard Foundation has partnered with the American University of Beirut (AUB) to provide comprehensive scholarships for graduate education.
Brief Scholarship Details
Sponsor(s): Mastercard Foundation
Institution: American University of Beirut (AUB)
Study Country: Lebanon
Programme: Master’s Programme
Award Benefits: Fully Funded
Eligible Countries: International countries (African Countries)
Application Deadline: 21 July 2023
Full Benefits of the AUB Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program
The MasterCard Foundation Scholars will be offered:
- Full tuition scholarships
- Books and computer
- Living expenses
- Medical insurance
- Intensive preparatory courses and SAT courses (as needed)
- Close supervision and academic support
- Community engagement opportunities
AUB Master’s Scholarship Courses
The following courses are available for the AUB Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program:
Eligibility Requirement for the AUB Scholarship
Below are the requirements for the AUB Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program
- Applicants must be nationals of African Countries
- Good academic standing in the previous degree
- Talent that exceeds financial resources
- Commitment to giving back to the community, country, and region
- Leadership skills
- Commitment to attend all the additional learning experiences and workshops required by the Scholars Program
- 35 years or younger
- Demonstration of Readiness for University Studies in English (RUSE) by July 21, 2023.
Kindly follow the steps below to apply:
Interested and qualified candidates are to visit the Mastercard Foundation Application Page OR Click the Apply Button below to see the Application page.
- Step 1: Complete the AUB online graduate application and upload supporting documents by July 21, 2023.
- Step 2: Complete the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program Survey by July 21, 2023.
- Step 3: Submit RUSE scores by July 21, 2023.
IMPORTANT NOTE: For an application to be considered complete, applicants must have completed (1) the AUB online graduate application, (2) the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program survey, and (3) submit RUSE scores.