Boston University Scholarship
Boston University: Here is an exceptional opportunity for international students who have the passion to study in the United States. Boston University is pleased to invite suitable qualified candidates for the 2023 Boston University Presidential scholarship for international students. Each year, the Board of Admissions bestows the Presidential Scholarship on entering first-year students who have excelled academically. Presidential Scholars are not only among our most academically gifted students, but they also achieve outside of the classroom and are leaders in their schools and communities. This tuition grant of $25,000 is renewable for up to four years of undergraduate studies at BU.
Table of Contents
- Boston University Scholarship
- What to Know About Boston University
- Brief Scholarship Details
- Full Scholarship Benefits
- Eligibility Requirements of Boston University Scholarship
- Required Documents for Boston University
- Application Procedure
What to Know About Boston University
Boston University is a leading private research university with two main campuses in the heart of the city and programs all over the world. The university is nonsectarian, however it has a long history with the United Methodist Church. Methodists founded it in 1839, with its first campus in Newbury, Vermont, before relocating to Boston in 1867.
Brief Scholarship Details
Sponsor(s): Boston University
Study Country: United States
Type of Program: Undergraduate degree
Value of Award: $25,000
Eligible Countries: International Countries
Application Deadline: 1 December 2023
Full Scholarship Benefits
The Boston University presidential scholarship will cover the entire educational cost of the presidential scholarship beneficiaries. The award value is up to $25,000 which is renewable for up to 4 years of undergraduate study.
Eligibility Requirement of the Boston University Scholarship
Applicants must meet the following qualifying conditions to be considered for the Boston Presidential Scholarship. Applicants must be:
- Either a domestic student or international student from other countries.
- Enrolling in Boston University’s undergraduate courses.
- Submit the official SAT above 1500 and or ACT score of 33.
- Apart from academics, demonstrate distinction in community events and extracurricular activities.
Below are documents required for the Boston University scholarship:
- Common Application
- Secondary School Records
- Senior Year Grades
- Counsellor Recommendation and School Report Form
- Teacher Evaluation
- English Proficiency Testing Results
- Documentation of Financial Support
- Copy of Data Page of Passport
- Standardized Tests (Optional)
Note: No additional essays or application forms are required. Students who wish to be considered for the Presidential Scholarship should submit their application and supporting credentials by December 1.
Application Procedure for the Boston University Scholarship
Interested and suitable qualified candidates should apply for the Boston University Scholarship on the Common App via the Apply Button below.
Visit the Boston University Official Website for More Information