Pan Africa University (PAU) Scholarship
The application is open for the 2023 Pan Africa University fully funded scholarship for exceptional African students. Suitable and qualified candidates are all invited to apply for the Pan Africa University 2023 fully funded scholarship.
The Pan African University, established by the Heads of State and Government of the African Union, is a distinguished university network dedicated to delivering exceptional postgraduate education that aims to foster a prosperous, unified, and harmonious Africa.
Qualified and talented young individuals from African countries and the African Diaspora are cordially invited to apply for Master’s or Ph.D. degree programmes at any of the four prestigious PAU institutes. We strongly encourage candidates who possess great potential, motivation, and a burning desire to take on transformative leadership roles as academics, professionals, industrialists, innovators, and entrepreneurs, to apply without hesitation.
Brief Scholarship Details
Sponsor(s): Africa Union
Programme Type: Master & Doctorate
Award Value: Fully Funded | Tuition Fees | Accommodation | Living Allowance
Host Country: Algeria | Cameroun | Kenya | Nigeria
Eligible Country: African Countries
Application Deadline: 20 September 2023
Quickly Join Our Official WhatsApp Group Now for Frequent Updates
Full Benefits of the Pan Africa University Scholarship
The scholarship program offered by Pan African University provides full funding for all expenses of the students throughout their academic pursuits. These benefits include:
- Exemption from tuition fees.
- Air tickets country of origin – country of study – country of origin.
- A monthly allowance depending on the country of study.
- Health insurance.
Eligibility Requirements for the PAU Scholarship
Below are the eligibility requirements for the PAU scholarship:
- Applicants must be citizens of a recognized African country
- Maximum age of 30 years for males and 35 years for female applicants
- Undergraduate degree from a recognized university, with at least a second-class upper division or its equivalent, in a relevant field;
The below documents are required for submission:
- Certified copies of relevant certificates, and transcripts (from university and high school)
- Passport or National I.D. card (personal details page)
- Clear colored passport-size photograph (2cmx2cm)
- Detail CV
- Recommendation letter from ONE of his/her former University lecturers
- Names of 3 Reference University lecturers (with an email address and WhatsApp number) (Mandatory)
How to Apply
Kindly visit the scholarship page via the Apply Button below and follow the instructions below:
- After reading the conditions, Click on ‘Register’
- Provide a valid username and your email
- Check your inbox to confirm the registration by clicking on the confirmation link (Please check the spam as well)
- Provide a valid password
- Login using your credentials
- Open the ‘Application’ page and provide all your data
- Click on the Save button and after finishing click on the FINISH button
NOTE: If you didn’t finish the application, you can come back later and “Login” again using your email and password
Visit the PAU Official Website for More Information