Job Recruitment: The application is open for the 2022 Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Program for Nigerian Graduates. This is a training program that provides job opportunities for selected candidates at the leading commercial bank.
All suitably interested and qualified candidates are invited to apply for this job opportunity at the 2022 Polaris Bank Graduate Training Program.
About Polaris Bank
Polaris Bank was established on September 21, 2018, by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to provide commercial banking services to the Nigerian public. The bank began operations on the same day after purchasing the assets and liabilities of the defunct Skye Bank. Polaris Bank, which has over 350 branches across the country, takes pride in providing exceptional customer service by leveraging best-in-class/state-of-the-art information and communication technology (ICT).
Polaris Bank maintains a pivotal role in the Nigerian banking industry by focusing on ICT solutions across multiple service delivery channels (mobile banking, ATMs, POS, and online platforms), providing customers with simple, convenient, and secure banking services.
Brief Program Summary
Company: Polaris Bank
Academic Level: Graduates
Benefits: Full-Time Employment
Eligible Country: Nigeria
Application Deadline: 31 July 2022
Full Benefits of Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Program
- The Graduate Trainee Program provides an avenue for qualifying entry-level graduates to jump-start their careers in the financial service industry with a leading commercial Bank – Polaris Bank.
- This program is designed to prepare you for career success in a fast-paced and dynamic corporate environment. If you are confident that you have the aptitude to take on this challenge, let’s go on this journey!
Eligibility Requirements for Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Program
- Minimum of B.Sc (2nd Class) or HND (Upper Credit) in any discipline
- Must have completed NYSC and awarded a discharge certificate
- Possess Five (5) O’Level Credits that include English and Mathematics at not more than 1 sitting; WAEC or NECO Certificate is required
- Age not more than 25 years old by December 31, 2022. (National Population Birth Certificate required, Declaration of Age is not acceptable)
How to Apply
Interested and Qualified candidates should click on the “Apply Button” below to apply.