McPherson University (MCU) Scholarship
MCU Scholarship: Application is open for the 2023 McPherson University Undergraduate Scholarship for Nigerian students. McPherson University (MCU) Undergraduate Scholarships are designed to bridge the gap and enhance the bond between town and gown, while also giving exceptional but financially challenged individuals with sound tertiary education possibilities.
About McPherson University
McPherson Institution is a Christian private institution located in Abeokuta, Seriki-Sotayo, Ogun State. Nigeria. A McPherson education allows you to interact with scholars at the forefront of cutting-edge research and contribute to solving some of the world’s most pressing problems. Here, you will be able to pursue your intellectual curiosity and develop mental habits that will enhance your future experience of life, whatever path it may take.
Brief Scholarship Details
Sponsor(s): McPherson University (MCU)
Study Institution: MCU
Type of Program: Undergraduate
Award Value: Full Sponsorship
Qualification: SSCE | UTME Results
Eligible Country: Nigeria
Application Deadline: Open
Full Benefits and Duration
- This scholarship opportunity will cover all study-related costs for any course offered by McPherson University.
- The scholarship is aimed at ensuring that financial constraints do not hinder the educational journey of bright and deserving students from the Ajebo-Ogunmakin region.
MCU Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
To qualify for the MCU Full Scholarship, the applicant:
- Must have sat for the UTME 2023 with an outstanding score.
- Must have obtained a minimum of five (5) O’Level WASSCE/NECO results in relevant courses of study, or be awaiting results.
- Must have demonstrated excellent school terminal results.
- Must be an indigent student with evidence of financial incapability to further his/her studies. The evidence of financial incapability may be in the form of income statements or an affidavit.
- Must be an indigene of the Ajebo-Ogunmakin region in Ogun State, Nigeria.
- Must have an attestation letter from a reputable community leader certifying the student’s indigene status and academic capabilities.
The following documents are required for the McPherson Scholarship application:
- WASSCE/NECO Results
- JAMB UTME 2023 Result
- Senior Secondary School Terminal Results
- Letter of Attestation from Community Leader
- Evidence of financial incapability such as bank statement (if any)
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria are invited to submit their applications.
The application can be accessed through the application form here OR Click the Apply Button below. Interested students are advised to fill in all required details as accurately as possible.
This is a golden opportunity for exceptional students from the Ajebo-Ogunmakin region who have demonstrated academic excellence but are financially challenged.
For more information or clarification, interested applicants can reach out to the university’s scholarship board. McPherson University is committed to providing a nurturing and supportive environment where students are encouraged to achieve academic excellence.
Visit the McPherson University Official Website for More Information