Russian Open Doors International Olympiad Scholarship
Open Doors Scholarship: The application is open for the 2023 Open Doors International Olympiad Russian Scholarship. The Olympiad Scholarship is open to foreign citizens and stateless persons, including compatriots living all around the world, having a Bachelor’s degree or completing a Bachelor’s degree program in the year of the Olympiad final for the Master’s track and having a Master’s or Specialist’s degree for the doctoral track (analogous to Ph.D.) in the year of the Olympiad final. All participants are expected to agree to the processing of personal data.
Table of Contents
- About the Open Doors Olympiad Scholarship
- Brief Scholarship Details
- Benefits of the Open Doors Scholarship
- Participating Universities for Open Doors International Scholarships
- Eligibility Requirements
- Application Procedure
About the Open Doors International Olympiad Russian Scholarship
The Russian Scholarship for the Open Doors International Olympiad is a famous academic competition and scholarship program in Russia. It allows talented international students to demonstrate their knowledge and talents in a variety of subjects such as mathematics, physics, and others. The Olympiad winners receive fully funded scholarships to study at prestigious Russian universities, encouraging cultural interaction and educational collaboration.
Brief Scholarship Details
Sponsor(s): Association of Global Universities for Master’s and Doctoral students
Type: Masters | PhD
Study Country: Russia
Benefits: Tuition Fees | Travel Allowance | Accommodation Allowance | and More
Eligible Countries: Worldwide
Application Deadline: 10 December 2023
Benefits of the Open Doors Scholarship
Winners get a full scholarship to study in the Master’s or PhD programs of their chosen University.
- Participation in Russian or English
- 14 scientific subjects available (this year “Urbanism & Civil Engineering is added to the list!)
- Foreigners from ANY country can participate!
- Participants of the Master’s track must have a Bachelor’s or Specialist’s degree or be completing an appropriate level of education in 2024. Participants of the Doctoral (PhD) track will need a Specialist’s or a Master’s degree.
Participating Universities for Open Doors International Scholarships
NSU is the coordinator of the Olympiads for “Biology and Biotechnology” and “Earth Sciences”. Master’s International citizens and stateless persons, including compatriots living abroad, having a Bachelor’s degree or completing a Bachelor’s degree program in the year of the Olympiad.
Explore the offered study programs and additional information about the Universities:
- Higher School of Economics (HSE)
- Tomsk state university
- ITMO University
- Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology
- Novosibirsk State University
- National Research Nuclear University MEPhI
- University of Science and Technology MISIS
- Ural Federal University
- Saint Petersburg Electrotechnical University “LETI”
Eligibility Requirements of the Open Doors Russian Scholarship
To be eligible for the Open Doors International Olympiad Russian Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international students from countries all around the world
- International citizens and stateless persons, including compatriots living abroad
- Applicants having a Bachelor’s degree or completing a Bachelor’s degree program in the year of the Olympiad
- Applicants having a master’s or specialist’s degree for the doctoral track (analogous to Ph.D.) in the year of the Olympiad
- The Program Language will be Russian or English.
- Participants are requested to register online in the Olympiad registration system from
September 15 to December 10, 2023. It can be done from any computer with internet access. To register participants should click the “PARTICIPATE” button on the Olympiad website After successful registration, participants gain access to their personal accounts.
- By registering, participants give their consent to the processing of personal data in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
- A participant may register and take part in the Olympiad only once (possessing a single
account) during the year when the Olympiad is conducted. Any breach of this rule results in the participant’s disqualification.
- During the registration, each participant provides his/her personal data, login (which is the same as the participant’s email address), and password. After the registration, the participant is automatically subscribed to all notifications of the Olympiad schedules and procedures.
- After the registration, the participant gets access to the information about the structure of the portfolio, the criteria for its evaluation as well as the demo versions of the tasks of the second stage.
Visit the Open Doors Official Website for More Information