With the goal to foster academic excellence and grant individuals the opportunity to study in one of the best universities in the United Arab Emirates, the UAE University is sponsoring an Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme for International students to study in its prestigious institution.
Application for the UAE University (UAEU) Scholarship for International students is open. Suitable and qualified candidates are all invited to apply.
Students who win the Full Tuition Scholarship are expected to have strong academic credentials and to continue their academic achievement at UAEU. The Full Tuition Scholarship provides qualified students with financial support in the form of a tuition waiver.
About UAE University (UAEU)
United Arab Emirates Institution is a public research university based in Al Ain, UAE. It is the United Arab Emirates’ oldest university. It was founded in 1976, following the UAE’s independence from Britain, by the late Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan, the UAE’s founding father.
UAEU’s academic programs were created in collaboration with employers, therefore UAEU graduates are in high demand. UAEU alumni have prominent roles in the region’s industries, commerce, and government. The management’s ongoing expenditures on facilities, services, and personnel ensure that UAEU will remain a model of innovation and excellence.
Brief Scholarship Details
Sponsor(s): United Arab Emirates University, UAE (UAEU)
Host University: UAEU
Academic Level: Undergraduate
Award Value: 100% Tuition Fee Waiver
Number of Awards: Not Stated
Scholarship Duration: Valid till graduation
Eligible Country: International
Application Deadline: 31 July 2022
Eligibility Requirement for Scholarship
Below is the eligibility requirement as stated by UAEU:
- Grade 12 certificate (or its equivalent) score must be at least 97%.
- English Language Proficiency Requirements is IELTS 7 (1675 score in EmSAt English) or it’s equivalent.
- A score of at least (680) or more in the Math SAT Subject Test (level2) or score of at least 1500 in Math EmSAT or its equivalent, for all colleges with the exception of College of Law, Literary track in College of Education, Arabic Programs in College of Humanities and Social Sciences, and College of Business and Economics.
- A score of (1350) in EmSAT Arabic or its equivalent; for students admitted to College of Law, Literary track in College of Education, and Arabic Programs in College of Humanities and Social Sciences.
Duties and Expectations
- Maintain a GPA ≥ 3.8/4.0 during study at UAEU.
- The student must complete at least (15) credit hours or more in each academic term during his/her university study period.
How to Apply
Kindly follow this simple instruction to apply:
- Firstly, click on the “Apply Button” below
- On the application page, click on “create account”
- Enter your details and required information accurately
- Log in and continue with your application