SINGA Fully Funded PhD Scholarship Overview
SINGA Scholarship: Are you a passionate researcher with a passion for innovation? The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) PhD Scholarships is a prestigious scholarship program that will open the door to limitless chances in cutting-edge research development and experience. SINGA’s goal is to develop PhD candidates in Biomedical Sciences, Physical Science, and Engineering. Awarded students can conduct their research at A*STAR, NTU, NUS, SMU, or SUTD.
The awarded students will do research on machine learning and artificial intelligence at SMU.
Table of Contents
- SINGA Scholarship Overview
- About SINGA Scholarship
- Brief Scholarship Details
- Full Scholarship Benefits
- Eligibility Requirements of SINGA Scholarship
- Required Documents for SINGA Scholarship
- Application Procedure
What to Know About the SINGA Scholarship
SINGA, a collaboration between the Agency for Science, Technology, and Research (A*STAR), the National University of Singapore (NUS), and Nanyang Technological University (NTU), is intended to attract talented minds from across the world. The scholarship, which is a tribute to Singapore’s dedication to encouraging scientific and technical growth, provides a unique platform for exceptional individuals to pursue PhD studies in a wide range of subjects.
Brief Scholarship Details
Sponsor(s): Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA)
Study Country: Singapore
Type of Program: Research Scholarship/Postgraduate
Award Value: Fully Funded | Tuition Fees | Monthly Stipend
Eligible Qualification: Bachelor’s degree/Master’s degree
Eligible Countries: International Countries/All Countries
Application Deadline: 1 December 2023
Full Benefits of the SINGA Scholarship
Securing the SINGA award promises a comprehensive package:
- Complete coverage of tuition fees for up to 4 years of PhD studies.
- A monthly stipend of S$2,200, which receives a boost to S$2,700 post the clearance of the Qualifying Examination.
- A one-time airfare grant of up to S$1,500.
- A welcoming settling-in allowance of S$1,000.
Eligibility Requirement for the SINGA PhD Scholarship
Below are required criteria for consideration for the SINGA scholarship award:
- Open to International Students with a passion for Science and Engineering research. They should have excellent academic results and good reports from academic referees. Furthermore, they should be fluent in the English language.
- Bachelor’s degree with good honours, or Master’s degree, in a relevant discipline.
- Keen in pursuing research in Computer Science.
- Good GMAT/GRE test score (Not compulsory).
- Good TOEFL or IELTS score for applicants whose medium of instruction at the Bachelor’s or Master’s level was not in English.
Required Documents for SINGA Scholarship
The below listed documents are to be provided during the application of the SINGA PhD scholarship:
- Copy of a Valid Passport
- A Recent Passport-sized Photo (JPEG/PNG Format)
- Copies of Degree Certificates and Transcripts (for Bachelor’s/Masters, translated in English) [If you have not been conferred your degree certificate/scroll as yet, please submit a letter of certification from your university.]
- 2 Recommendation Reports (to be completed and submitted online by your referees)
- GMAT/GRE/IELTS/TOEFL/SAT I & II/GATE Results (as applicable)
Interested and qualified candidates should apply via the Apply Button below. Kindly take note of the following application process.
- Delve into the Research Areas to pinpoint the projects aligning with your interests.
- Organize all requisite documents beforehand, ensuring every transcript is accompanied by its English translation.
- Finally, set your aspirations in motion by applying here.
Visit the A*Star Scholarship Official Webpage for More Information