Holland Government Scholarships for International Students
Study Abroad: The application is open for the 2023 Holland Government Bachelors & Masters Scholarships for International Students.
Secondary school leavers as well as graduates are eligible to apply for this scholarship award. Apply via the Apply Button at the bottom of this content.
International students from countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who wish to pursue a bachelor’s or master’s degree in the Netherlands are eligible for the Holland Scholarship. Ready for the opportunity of a lifetime? Submit a Holland Scholarship application!
The Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science, as well as a number of Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences, are funding this fellowship.
The award is for five thousand euros. This will be given to you during your first academic year. Note that this scholarship does not cover the entire cost of tuition.
Brief Scholarship Details
Sponsor(s): Holland Government
Country of Study: Netherlands
Award Value: 5,000 Euros
Programmes: Bachelors | Masters
Eligible Country: International
Application Deadline: 1 May 2023
Full Benefits of Holland Government Bachelors & Masters Scholarships
The scholarship amounts to € 5,000. You will receive this in the first year of your studies.
Eligibility Requirements for Holland Government Bachelors & Masters Scholarships
- Your nationality is non-EEA.
- You are applying for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s programme at one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions.
- You meet the specific requirements of the institution of your choice. You can find these on the website of the institution.
- You do not have a degree from an educational institution in the Netherlands.
Scholarship Application Timeline
- The application round for the academic year 2023-2024 will open on 1 November 2022.
- The deadline for application is either 1 February 2023 or 1 May 2023.
1. Choose a course and/or institution with the Studyfinder tool.
3. Check the selected fields of study on the website of the Dutch higher education institution.
4. Check whether you meet the application criteria above.
5. You need to apply for the Holland Scholarship directly at the institution of your choice and meet their selection criteria.
6. If you have any questions about the procedure, please contact the institution you are applying to directly.
7. After the application deadline, the institution you applied to will contact you to let you know if you have been awarded a scholarship.