University of Melbourne scholarship
University of Melbourne: The University of Melbourne is pleased to invite suitably qualified candidates for the John Monash Foundation Scholarships to study at the prestigious University of Melbourne. The scholarship aims to help excellent Australian graduates pursue postgraduate studies at the world’s greatest universities, with a focus on proficiency in their profession, leadership potential, and a desire to make Australia a better place.
About the University of Melbourne
The University of Melbourne is a public research university located in Melbourne, Australia. Founded in 1853, it is Australia’s second-oldest university and the oldest in Victoria. The University of Melbourne is one of the top public universities in Parkville, Australia. It is ranked #33 in QS World University Rankings 2023.
Brief Scholarship Details
Sponsor(s): John Monash Foundation
Study Institution: University of Melbourne
Type of Programme: Postgraduate
Award Value: Up to $75,000 – $225,000
Number of Awards: 20
Eligible Country: Australia
Application Deadline: Open
Full Scholarship Benefits and Duration
The successful candidates of the John Monash Scholarships will receive a stipend of up to AU$ 75,000 each year of study (up to a maximum of 3 years).
Other Study Institutions: The following world-class universities offer partial or full fee waivers to John Monash Scholars, for certain degree types: King’s College London (UK), Cranfield University (UK), IE University Madrid (Spain), and The University of Groningen (The Netherlands)
To be eligible for the John Monash University of Melbourne scholarship, applicants should/must:
- Be Australian citizens
- Have completed or are about to complete Bachelor’s degree program
- must be able to demonstrate outstanding intellect with excellent academic merit.
- Having an honors degree with a classification of 1 or 2A or equivalent is considered for selection.
- Having excellence in other areas such as music, language skills, and publications is preferred.
- Have leadership skills within or outside the field of study.
- Have good proficiency in the English language
Applicants must provide the following supporting documents:
- Curriculum vita
- Applicants must submit their academic transcripts at the time of application.
- Applicants’ photos must be submitted as well.
- A full statement of academic record, supported by scanned copies of relevant certified documentation.
How to Apply
Eligible and suitably qualified candidates should click the Apply Button below to apply.
Visit the University of Melbourne’s Official Website for Information