Commonwealth YPP for Young Graduates
Commonwealth YPP: Ongoing is the Commonwealth YPP program. The application for the 29,070 Euros annual value Commonwealth Young Professionals Program (YPP) for young graduates is open. Through our Young Professionals Programme (YPP), the Commonwealth Secretariat is happy to encourage young empowerment. The YPP provides numerous possibilities for outstanding and qualified young people from across the Commonwealth to contribute to our core mission by sharing technical experience, innovative ideas, specialty knowledge, and new views.
Brief Programme Details
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Award Value: £29,070 p.a gross
Number of Awards: 5
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
Application Deadline: 9 July 2023
Full Benefits of the Commonwealth YPP
Below are the benefits of the Commonwealth YPP:
- Salary: £29,070/Year.
- 30 working days per year. …
- The Secretariat provides non-contributory private healthcare and dental cover for all London-based employees.
- Temporary Accommodation.
- Contract Letter for Visa support.
Below are the eligibility requirements for the Commonwealth YPP:
- You must be a Commonwealth citizen aged 27 or under when applications close
- have a solid bachelor’s degree or equivalent in IT/Computing. Related degrees, such as mathematics or engineering, may be considered.
- You should also have at least one year of experience developing and deploying online and mobile applications. Work experience can be obtained through paid employment, volunteer work, placement, apprenticeship, or internship.
How to Apply
Suitable and qualified candidates should click the Apply Button below to apply. Kindly read the Application Guidelines Here.
Visit the Commonwealth YPP Official Website for More Information