The University Of Montreal Scholarships 2023
University Of Montreal Scholarship: The application is open for the 2023 University Of Montreal scholarship program for undergraduate, master’s, and postgraduate programs for exceptional international students to study in Canada. The purpose of this scholarship program is to assist the brightest talent from around the world in attending one of the world’s premier francophone research universities. In exchange, by expanding the cultural richness of the Université de Montréal community, these international students will help us fulfill our educational purpose.
About the University of Montreal (UdeM) Scholarships
The exemption scholarship program at UdeM is intended to assist international students in their university studies. Beginning in the fall of 2020, they may be excluded from the tuition fees ordinarily charged to international students. Scholarships will be awarded for the winter 2023, summer 2023, fall 2023, and winter 2024 periods.
Brief Scholarship Details
Sponsor(s): University of Montreal (UdeM)
Institution of Study: University of Montreal, Canada
Type of Program: Undergraduate | Masters | Postgraduate
Award Value: $21,593.35 per Year
Eligible Countries: All countries
Application Deadline: 1 September 2023
Full Scholarship Benefits and Duration
- Level A: $12,951.76 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $6,475.88 per session (15 credits) or $431.73 per credit
- Level B: $6,172.60 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $3,086.30 per session (15 credits) or $205.75 per credit
- Level C: $2,159.15 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $1,079.57 per session (15 credits) or $71.97 per credit
- Non-research: $10,046.35 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $3,348.78 per session (equivalent to 15 credits) or $223.25 per credit
- Research: $10,169.68 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $3,389.89 per session (equivalent to 15 credits) or $225.99 per credit
- $21,593.35 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $7,197.78 per session (equivalent to 15 credits) or $479.85 per credit
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- National Identity Card or Passport
- Official academic transcripts
- Updated CV
- One or more letters of recommendation
- One Motivation Letter for Scholarship
- English Language Proficiency
How to Apply
Below are the four steps in the application process:
Apply for admission: To get your application and admissions process off to a good start, explore “Compass”, an interactive checklist that guides you through the required steps. Before completing the application form, make sure you respect the application deadlines and check the admissions requirements for the study programs of your interest.
Follow up on your file and receive an offer of admission: A few days after submitting your admissions application, you will receive your access codes for the “Student Centre.” This is the platform where you can monitor your application and receive your offer of acceptance letter.
Accept the offer of admissions to start the evaluation: You don’t have to apply for a UdeM Exemption Scholarship. New candidates’ files will be evaluated to determine their eligibility and the amount of their exemption scholarship.
Receive the notice of award with the amount: After receiving your admissions offer, the Université de Montréal will promptly inform you, by email, of the amount of the scholarship to which you are entitled. Print and keep this document in a safe place. It will be useful for future reference.
Visit the UdeM Official Website for More Information