Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the 2022 Financial Need Scholarship for International Students at the Brigham Young University BYU. This is one of the Scholarships in the USA that’s been run to provide financial support to individuals to help them cater to their academic needs.
The Brigham Young University Financial Need Scholarship is aimed at awarding grants to successfully selected students in the 2022/2023 academic session.
What to Know about Brigham Young University
Brigham Young University which was founded in the year 1875 is a private research university in Provo, Utah. This institution was founded by religious leader Brigham Young and was sponsored by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
The institution has gained lots of recognition, in the 2022 edition of Best Colleges is National Universities is #79.
While studying at this university, students will gain excellent teaching, flexibility, and facilities to keep them on track for academic success. Here, international students and scholars can successfully achieve their educational goals.
Brief Scholarship Details
- Sponsor(s): Brigham Young University
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award Value: Education funds
- Eligible Country: International
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 1 August 2022.
Also Apply: USA Scholarship: Logan University Scholarship for International Students
Eligibility Requirements BYU Scholarship
Below are the eligibility requirements for the 2022 Financial Need Scholarships:
- All nationalities are eligible to apply
- Ability to study independently
- 21 years of age or older
- Proof of financial need
- U.S. citizen, permanent resident, or tax resident OR international student residing outside the U.S. or U.S. territories
- Applicants must have required proof of English proficiency regardless of time spent studying in the United States. TOEFL, IELTS, and PTE scores are valid for two years. A new score will be required if the exam expires before the application deadline.
You may be asked for the following documents:
- Academic transcripts,
- certificates with the application.
How to Apply
Simply click the apply button to begin your application.