Application is currently ongoing for the 2022 Shell Nigeria Student Industrial Training and Internship Programme. Students who undergo training with Shell are most likely retained by shell after graduation.
Shell Company Department in Nigeria’s Student Industrial Training Programme allows Nigerian higher-education students (Universities and Polytechnics) to obtain job experience in various locations. Students undergo a training program and are being paid in the course of the training with Shell.
The curriculum gives students with hands-on work experience from the start, allowing them to work directly with inspiring and seasoned experts. The knowledge and abilities gained towards the end of the program will be beneficial in future professions.
About Shell Company
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is the pioneer and market leader in Nigeria’s petroleum business. We make significant investments in our workers, as evidenced by our industry-leading development program and our commitment to seeing our employees’ ideas travel and come to reality.
Brief Programme Details
Academic Level: Tertiary Institutions
Programme Value: Training and Stipends
Eligible Country: Nigeria
Application Deadline: Open
Quickly Join Myscholarship Official WhatsApp group Here For Up-to-date Opportunities Alert
Objectives and Benefits of Shell Students Training Programme
This Industrial Training Programme is designed for students to:
- Put theories and concepts into practice
- Build work-related skills required for the business environment through constructive feedback and supervision
- Improve their general business/industry understanding
- Gain additional skills in areas such as communication, team building, problem-solving and analytical reasoning
- Build valuable networks and contacts for professional development
- Gain insights into career options to support the choice of specialized field area
Eligibility Requirements for Shell Student’s Industrial Training
Eligible applicants must:
- Be a Nigerian citizen
- Be enrolled full‐time in an undergraduate program at a university or Polytechnic in Nigeria?
- Have school authorization and approval for Industrial Training
Also Apply: 2022 Miles Morland Foundation Writing Scholarships for African Writers (£18,000 Grant)
Eligible Field of Studies
Shell Companies in Nigeria’s Student Industrial Training Programme offers Nigerian students in Higher Institutions the opportunity to gain work experience in our office locations. The following is a list of eligible courses:
- Engineering, Geoscience,
- Information Technology
- Sciences (Pure science, Environmental and Social)
The Programme provides students studying any of the above courses the opportunity to work directly with inspiring and experienced professionals. The insights and skills gained by the end of the programme will be invaluable for future careers.
How to Apply
All applicants should have a personal and valid email account (for consistent communication)
Applicants who meet the eligibility requirements should apply via email – firstname.lastname@example.org
The email subject should be in this format: 2022 Shell Nigeria SIWES Application (Course of study).
The email content must include the following:
- Student’s name
- Name of University/ institution of higher learning
- Matriculation Number/ student ID number
- Course of study
- Required duration/period for internship
- Contact details (address, email, and phone)
- Scanned copy of official form/ letter from higher institution
- Current Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) or Grade Point Average (GPA)
Please note that industrial training opportunities are based on business needs and limited slots are available.