The Amazon Company is set to recruit software developers in Nigeria who wish to travel abroad to work with them. Kindly read the full instructions here about the Amazon recruitment process.
About Amazon Recruitment
Amazon is recruiting highly qualified and experienced Software Development Engineers to work on cutting-edge technology. The program is critical to Amazon’s future, and it will give tremendous personal satisfaction and professional advancement as the company addresses some of the most exciting problems in software architectural design and the construction of highly scalable services.
Amazon is developing customer-centric software that will serve many fast-growing firms for decades to come. The initiative will be reviewed on a regular basis by the company’s senior executives. The project’s scope is expected to expand rapidly in the years after its start.
The countries you can be selected to travel to for work are the United States, Canada, Ireland
Eligibility Requirements for Amazon Recruitment
- This role requires deep technical expertise, excellent leadership skills, and the ability to hit the ground running.
- You will be responsible for solving algorithmically complex problems, front-end and backend services that can scale to millions of requests and deployed globally delivering an exceptional customer experience.
- As innovators, Amazon embraces new technology, you will be empowered to choose the right highly scalable and available technology to solve complex problems.
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the system design or architecture (architecture, design patterns, reliability, and scaling) of new and current systems.
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one software programming language.
- 4 year Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with Relational and No SQL Databases
- Experience with Spring, MVC frameworks, REST/RPC API design and development
- Practical experience writing large-scale web applications including architectural decisions, language choices, frameworks, and implementation.
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, and describe software product features, and technical designs.
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements to the actual launch of the project
- Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical cohorts
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Working with other team members to investigate design approaches, prototype new technology, and evaluate technical feasibility
- Working in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high-quality software
The interview is scheduled to begin on 1 – 5 August 2022.
How to Apply
Software developers based in Lagos are to kindly click on the “apply button” below to begin their application.
You will be directed to the Amazon Job portal. Kindly create an account if you are new. After that, log in using your registered email to begin the application.
Nigerian software developers who are not Lagos-based can also apply but should make preparations to travel to Lagos for the Interview.
Do well to also pass this information across to someone or at least one tech community.
Note: Amazon is dedicated to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate based on race, country origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, handicap, age, or any other legally protected status.
For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit here.