Here is a hot job opportunity with an NNPC associate. This is to inform the general public of the 2022 TotalEnergies EP Nigeria Limited Job Application.
Application is hereby opened inviting suitably and qualified candidates for this job opportunity in a robust energy company in Nigeria and one of the biggest and most recognized energy companies in the world. It is a France-owned company.
Table of Content
Section 1: About TotalEnergies
Section 2: Brief Job Description
Section 3: Eligibility Criteria for TotalEnergies Job
Section 4: TotalEnergies Job Vacancy
Section 5: Step-By-Step Method How To Apply
TotalEnergies, founded in 1924 to help France play a crucial role in the big oil and gas adventure, has always been propelled by an honest pioneering spirit. It has uncovered some of the world’s most prolific fields. Its refineries have produced increasingly complex products, and its enormous distribution network has provided a wide range of services.
TotalEnergies is a multi-faceted energy corporation that manufactures and sells fuels, natural gas, and electricity. It is a global leader in the energy industry, having operations in over 130 countries.
TotalEnergies is dedicated to providing energy that is more economical, more reliable, and cleaner while adhering to the greatest safety and environmental requirements.
Brief Job Description
Company Name: Total Energy EP Nigeria Limited
Job Type: Full Time
Salary Structure: Oil Companies Standard
Number of Available Space: Numerous Opening
Application Deadline: Open
Quickly Join MyscholarshipNG Official Group For Frequent Job Alerts Here.
Eligibility Criteria for TotalEnergies Job
- Candidates must be Nigeria citizens
- Interested applicants must have experience in any of the fields or positions available.
- HND and Bachelor’s Degree holders are suitable to apply
TotalEnergies Job Vacancy Positions
To be a member of this dynamic global team whose objective is shared by 100,000 employees throughout the world. TotalEnergies EP Nigeria Limited is looking for competent Nigerians to fill the following positions:
2. Contract Engineer
3. Drilling and Wells Engineer
5. HR Information
6. Maintenance Engineer
7. Marine Superintendent
8. Piping Engineer
9. Process Engineer
11. Wellsite Geologist
TotalEnergies EP Nigeria Limited, and its approved recruitment consultants, will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application.
Anyone demanding such is not an authorized TotalEnergies representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Also Apply: 2022 Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) Recruitment
Step-By-Step Method How to Apply
Please kindly follow our step-by-step instructions here, to avoid confusion and make the application process easy for you.
- Firstly, click on the application button provided below. It will take you to their job portal
- When you visit their career application portal, search for your desired positions from the listed job vacancy positions
- A list of available jobs for the position will display
- Choose the position that’s Nigeria based.
- Read all instructions stated for the position you select
- At the bottom of the page, you will find a red label “Apply to Job“
- It will take you to the next page, click on “apply without creating an account“
- Agree to the terms
- Click on Let’s Get Started
- Continue with your application.
Note: Ensure you have a well-structured resume.
GoodLuck! Kindly share it with friends and family if you find it useful.
Good day! I could have sworn I’ve visited your blog before but after browsing through a few of the posts I realized it’s new to me. Anyways, I’m definitely happy I discovered it and I’ll be bookmarking it and checking back often!
Thank You! Keep visiting