Apply for the 2023 Chevron Development programs for Nigerian Students
Chevron Development program: The application is open for the 2023 Chevron Undergraduate and Graduate Development program.
Undergraduate, and Graduate students as well aspiring students are eligible to apply for this Development program. Apply via the Apply Button at the bottom of this content.
Apply Now: 2023 McGill University Entrance Bursary
Development Program Overview
The Chevron Development program offers extraordinary opportunity, challenges, and fulfilment where you can pursue your dreams, develop new skills, change professions, and explore new horizons through the following:
A. Undergraduates Development Program
As an undergraduate student, you get to explore the following options:
- Downstream and chemical
- Finance/accounting analyst program (FDP).
- Sales Development program
- Horizon program and
B. Graduate Development Program
As an Postgraduate student, you get to explore the following options:
- Finance & commercial MBA program (FCMP)
- Procurement/supply chain management program (P/SCM)
- Human resources development program (HRDP)
Brief Program Details
Type: Development Program
Benefits: Training | Network | Employment Opportunity
Eligible Qualification: All levels of qualification
Eligible Country: Nigeria
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Apply Now: University of Dayton Merit Scholarships
What Should I Know About Chevron?
Chevron Corporation is an American multinational energy corporation. The second-largest direct descendant of Standard Oil, and originally known as the Standard Oil Company of California (shortened to Socal or CalSo), it is headquartered in San Ramon, California, and active in more than 180 countries.
In Nigeria, chevron corporation is under a joint-venture arrangement with the National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) for the onshore and offshore assets in the Niger Delta region.
Chevron Nigeria has an extensive interest in multi-partner Deepwater operations, with operations in Agbami Fields, one of Nigeria largest Deepwater discoveries.
Full Benefits of the Chevron Development programs
If you are selected for the program, you get to enjoy massive benefits in the Industry; these benefits can be as follows:
- Detailed Understanding of Chevron operations, and of the energy industry overall as you are exposed to the downstream value chain. Your rotational assignments are set in the following business areas.
- Chevron’s Lubricants: this is one of the world’s largest suppliers of finished lubricants, and a leading manufacturer of premium base oils; including marine lubricants, coolants, and greases which are recognized for their quality, performance, and technology around the world.
- Chevron’s Transportation and Operation: This integrates and optimizes the fuels value chain from crude to the customer in North, and Latin America, providing safe, reliable, and efficient terminal operations, and transportation services to locations through the American.
- Together these organizations provide advanced products for industrial, commercial, and consumer applications under our three worldwide brands, chevron, Texaco, and Caltex.
Apply Now: Makinde Scholarship Bursary
Eligibility Requirements for the 2023 Chevron Development programs
To be eligible for the Chevron Development program, applicants must meet up with the following conditions:
- You must be an Undergraduate and Graduate candidate.
- Applicants must thrive in a high performance culture that values teamwork, and collaboration.
- Candidates must possess strong leadership, and communication skills.
- Must be self-starters with aptitude, and interest in interacting with customers daily.
- Have strong passion for sales.
- Have sound technical, and analytical skills, as demonstrated through strong academic performance.
- Applicants are excited when presented with complex challenges to solve.
- You must be geographically flexible, with a strong desire to live, and work in several areas across the U.S.
- Can thrive in a high-performance culture that values team work and collaboration.
- Lastly, you must have a desire to see the world, and are globally mobile.
How to apply for the 2023 Chevron Development programs
Step 1: Visit Chevron official website
Step 2: Upload your Resume or simply search for available Job Opportunities.