Apply for the 2023 McGill University Entrance Bursary for International Students
Study Abroad: The application is open for the 2023 McGill University Entrance Bursary for International Students. it offers entrance entrance bursaries to students from low to modest-income families with financial needs.
Secondary school leavers, newly accepted or First-year students as well are eligible to apply for this scholarship bursary. Apply via the Apply Button at the bottom of this content.
Apply Now: 2023 Halogen Group Cyber Competition
Scholarship Bursary Overview
The McGill University is keen on supporting the academic pursuits of qualified undergraduate students who require financial assistance. Candidates eligible to apply include the following:
- Newly accepted, first year, and first-degree undergraduates.
- Direct entrant Undergraduates (first-year) to professional programs in Medicine & Law.
Brief Bursary Details
Sponsor(s): McGill University
Country of Study: Canada
Award Value: Not Specified
Eligible Country: International
Application Deadline: 30th of June, 2023
Apply Now: Makinde Scholarship Bursary
Full Benefits of the 2023 McGill University Entrance Bursary
The McGill Entrance bursary is a need-based financial aid for current & future Undergraduates. It’s core goals is to make the university more accessible to students with financial challenges by supplementing with other source of funding (government aid, indigenous band support funding, part-time work, parental support, or others).
Eligibility Requirements for the 2023 McGill University Entrance Bursary
To be eligible for the McGill University Entrance bursary, applicants must meet up with the following conditions:
- This opportunity is open to anyone around the world (international students).
- The award is available strictly for Undergraduate courses offered at the University.
- You must be a Full-time degree students at the university.
- Candidates must face financial challenges, and supplement other source of funds (government aid, indigenous band support funding, part-time work, parental support, or other source of funding).
- English Language Requirement: applicants are required to demonstrate the English Language competency through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Apply Now: University of Dayton Merit Scholarships
How to apply for the 2023 McGill University Entrance Bursary
Step 1: Visit the McGill University Portal and apply for an Undergraduate admission.
Step 2: After applicants has been notified of their admission status (either by formal letter or via admission status page on Minerva), the candidates application becomes available on minerva.
- Select the Financial Aid/award tabs
- Hover over the Financial Aid menu
- Click on “Apply for a McGill Entrance Bursary“.
- Complete, and fill up the empty spaces.
Step 3: Submit your application.
Finally, all applicants must take note of the following key instructions.
- Canadians (Citizen or permanent residents) students living outside of Canada must submit a CSS Financial Aid Profile to the scholarship body or student aid office in addition to the McGill Minerva aid application.
PS: If you are a student with disabilities, the McGill University offers assistance towards completing your online application. Please don’t hesitate to contact them