Borno State Scholarships for Tertiary Students
Borno State Scholarships: Are you a Borno State student who has been admitted to a Nigerian institution of higher learning? If you are looking for educational finance, there is a good opportunity for you: the Borno State Scholarships Board has opened its site for the 2022/2023 and 2023/2024 scholarship enrolment.
The Borno State Scholarships Board is delighted to inform students of Borno State origin that the online gateway for scholarship enrolment will be available soon. This project intends to provide financial help to Borno State residents who have been accepted into post-secondary institutions in Nigeria for their first year of study.
Table of Contents
- About the Borno State Scholarship
- Brief Scholarship Details
- Full Benefits of Scholarship
- Eligibility Requirements of the Borno State Scholarship
- Required Documents
- Application Procedure
About Borno State Scholarship
The Borno State Scholarships program is a government initiative in Nigeria aimed at promoting educational advancement and empowerment within the state. It offers financial assistance to deserving students from Borno State, enabling them to pursue higher education and fulfill their academic potential. This program plays a vital role in fostering educational growth and contributing to the development of the region. It demonstrates the government’s commitment to investing in the future of its youth through accessible education.
Brief Scholarship Details
Sponsor(s): Borno State Scholarship Board
Type: Tertiary Institutions
Award Value: Financial Funding
Duration: Annual Scholarship Program
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
Application Deadline: 14 October 2023
Full Benefits of the Scholarship
This scholarship initiative provides a valuable chance to alleviate the financial burden of higher education. Therefore, eligible candidates are strongly encouraged to seize this opportunity, keeping in mind the crucial application dates and the imperative of submitting an error-free application.
Eligibility Requirements of the Scholarship
The scholarship opportunity is available exclusively to individuals who are indigenes of Borno State and have successfully secured admission into accredited institutions of higher learning within Nigeria. Moreover, these candidates must have completed their first-year registration with the respective educational institution.
- First-year students from Borno State in Nigerian higher institutions
- The first criterion to qualify for the scholarship award is that you must be an indigene of Borno State.
- You must be a student of an approved institution.
- You must have good grades.
- Students in Higher Institutions like universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education, etc. are all expected to have a minimum CGPA of 3.0
- Eligible candidates will have to go through screening where credentials will be verified.
- First School Living Certificate (FSLC).
- Certificate of Origin.
- Statement of Result containing your CGPA (That is for University/Polytechnic/ College/ School of Nursing Students etc.).
Interested and suitably qualified Students should visit the Borno State Scholarship application portal via the Apply Button below to apply.
Steps to Apply
Click the Apply Button
On the Application Portal Create an account OR Register Here
After creation of the account click on login OR Login Here
Fill out the application form and upload all required documents
Submit your application
Students are strongly advised to exercise caution and attentiveness while filling out their application forms. The Board specifies that it will not entertain any grievances or complaints pertaining to erroneous registrations.