Reach Oxford Scholarship
University of Oxford Scholarship: Ongoing is the Oxford University scholarship for undergraduate degrees. The application is now open for the 2024 University of Oxford Reach Oxford Scholarships for Developing Countries. Reach Oxford Scholarships are offered for low-income and developing-country students to study at the University of Oxford in the United Kingdom. The candidate must be a citizen of a country that receives official development aid from the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development’s Development Aid Committee (DAC).
A number of Reach Oxford scholarships (previously Oxford Student Scholarships) are available to students from low-income countries who are unable to study for a degree in their home countries due to political or financial constraints, or because sufficient educational facilities do not exist.
Table of Contents
- About the University of Oxford
- Brief Scholarship Details
- Benefits of Reach Oxford Scholarship
- Eligibility Requirements
- Application Procedure
What You Must Know About the University of Oxford
The University of Oxford, founded in the 12th century in Oxford, England, is one of the world’s oldest and most prominent universities. It is well-known for its challenging academic programs, which emphasize research and critical thinking. It consistently ranks among the top institutions in the world, thanks to its diversified and accomplished faculty. Oxford is a hallmark of excellence in higher education due to its ancient site, rich traditions, and global impact.
Brief Scholarship Details
Type: Undergraduate/Bachelor’s Degree
Sponsor(s): Oxford University
Benefits: Full Sponsorship | Travel Allowance | Accommodation | Monthly Stipends
Fields: All Fields
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
Application Deadline: 15 October 2023
Full Benefits of the University of Oxford Reach Oxford Scholarship
The University of Oxford Reach Oxford scholarship provides the following benefits:
- Course fees
- Grant for living costs
- One return airfare per year
Eligibility Requirements of the University of Oxford Scholarship
To be considered for this scholarship, the applicant must meet the under-listed requirements:
- Must have been offered admission into any of the undergraduate programmes at Oxford University
- Must possess exceptional academic results and great leadership qualities.
- Applicants should be willing to return to their home country after the completion of their studies.
- Applicants who have not studied at an undergraduate level before will be given priority.
1. You must make an application to the University of Oxford for an undergraduate course through UCAS by 15 October 2023, and be successful in gaining a place.
2. Details on how to apply for a scholarship for 2024 entry will be made available on this page in January 2024.
3. For 2024 entry applicants who apply by the 7 February 2024 scholarship deadline, the selection process will be undertaken in March 2024.
4. Applicants will be informed of the outcome of their application in April 2024