Google Hustle Academy Scholarship
Google Bootcamp: The application is invited for suitable and interested candidates to apply and participate in the Google Hustle Academy entrepreneurship scholarship for Africans. The “Hustle Academy Brings You” by Google is a speaker series on African entrepreneurship. It showcases remarkable African entrepreneurs who share their experiences of business growth in Africa, including the challenges they’ve faced and the valuable lessons they’ve gained.
Table of Content
About the Google Hustle Academy Bootcamp
Google has launched the Google Hustle Academy is aimed to help you take your business to the next level. Get free access to live training sessions, one-on-one mentoring, and masterclasses from industry professionals.
This online boot camp, led by subject matter experts, is meant to help small businesses expand by boosting revenue, positioning for investment, and building a long-term business.
The Google Hustle Academy is now accepting applications from businesses in Kenya, Nigeria, and South Africa.
Brief Program Details
Benefits: Full Sponsorship | Training | Mentorship | Business Support
Eligible Country: Kenya | Nigeria | South Africa
Application Deadline: 12 October 2023
Full Benefits of the Google Hustle Academy Scholarship
Below are the benefits of the Google Hustle Academy scholarship:
- Access to Google resources and experts.
- Mentorship opportunities.
- Skill development and training.
- Networking with fellow scholars.
- Exposure to entrepreneurship insights.
- Support for business growth.
- Financial assistance.
- Recognition and credibility.
- Potential for career advancement.
- Community engagement
To be eligible, we measure businesses against the following criteria:
- Business maturity: Businesses should have already created a business plan, defined their product/service offering, and be looking to scale this
- Size of operation: The Hustle Academy is open to businesses that have at least 2 full-time employees and have been operating for over 12 months
- Revenue generated: This training is aimed at businesses that have generated profit in the last 12 months or are 1-3 months away from breaking even
Business Course Outline
Day 1: Business Strategy
Day 2: Business Development
Day 3: Digital Marketing
Day 4: Financial Planning
Day 5: Pitching for Success
Interested and qualified candidates should visit the Google Academy application page via the Apply Button below to apply.
Visit the Google Official Website for More Information