Microsoft Job: Here is a job opportunity for the role of Account Executive (FSI) at Microsoft Nigeria.
Microsoft Corporation is a multinational technology company based in Redmond, Washington. It creates, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, PCs, and related services. The Microsoft Windows operating system, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers are among its most well-known software products.
Brief Job Details
Company: Microsoft Nigeria
Job Title: Account Executive (FSI)
Job ID: 1379288
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Travel: 0-25 %
Role Type: Individual Contributor
Employment Type: Full-Time
Work Site: Up to 50% work from home
Description of the Microsoft Job
- The Account Executive at Microsoft leads our most valued customers into the digital age.
- Embracing a challenger mindset, the successful Account Executive manages, orchestrates and leads their virtual teams and closes opportunities with customers that produce transformative business outcomes.
The Account Executive will be responsible for the following:
Customer Outcomes Manager:
- Understands customer drivers and business outcomes of digital transformation and contributes to Digital/transformation with the customer; initiates conversations with customers on digital transformation for assigned accounts. Ensures line-of-business wins are captured (e.g., testimonials) for referencing.
Sales Leadership Pivoting to Industry:
- Develops an understanding of the customer’s industry and the needs of each assigned account and identifies opportunities to drive optimizations and new digitalization solutions/ideas based on their needs and strategies; works on behalf of the customer.
Executes on Account Plan & Goals:
- Manages and executes plans for multiple accounts to ensure Microsoft targets and customer business needs are met
- Coordinates with extended virtual teams and holds self and the team accountable for executing on plans and meeting customer needs
- Outlines revenue targets to deliver on account plans; orchestrates extended team and embraces partners to scale business
- Ensures sales consumption and adoption goals are on target.
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills, and Knowledge:
- 3+ years of selling to or consulting with enterprise customers. Equally considered will be 5+ years of experience driving digital transformation from within the enterprise customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree or MBA preferred; or equivalent experience.
- Experience to lead multi-cultural, diverse, and remote teams across different disciplines.
- Proven ability to understand customer needs, and create and deliver customized, customer-focused pitches and solutions.
- Effectively navigate through ambiguity and complexities related to client management.
- Embody “we-before-me” and the “customer first” mindset that delivers long term success over short term returns.
- Solid knowledge of one industry required (i.e. Government, Education, Healthcare, Financial Services, Retail, Manufacturing, Automotive, Telco, Media, Oil/Gas/Energy, etc.).
- The ability to adapt one’s behavior to different people and situations, while recognizing, acknowledging and understanding different perspectives.
Benefits and Perks
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work:
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away.
Microsoft is an affirmative action employer. Age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances will all be considered for employment.
How to Apply for the Microsoft Job
Eligible and interested candidates should click on the apply button below to apply