Microsoft Job: Here is a job opportunity for the role of Sales Manager (FSI) at Microsoft Nigeria. Eligible and interested candidates are invited to apply.
Microsoft Corporation is a multinational technology company based in Redmond, Washington. It creates, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, PCs, and related services. The Microsoft Windows operating system, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers are among its most well-known software products.
Brief Job Details
Company: Microsoft Nigeria
Job Title: Sales Manager (FSI)
Job ID: 1399606
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Travel: 0-25 %
Role Type: People Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Work Site: Up to 50% work from home
Microsoft Job Description
- Microsoft’s Enterprise Team focuses on empowering customers on their digital journey, from envisioning new possibilities to delivering solutions that result in targeted business outcomes, a great customer experience, growth in revenue, consumption, and usage for Microsoft.
- Your role as Sales Manager ATU is pivotal to the overall success of Microsoft. You will lead a team of sellers (Account Executives and Account Technology Strategists) to execute Go to Market Strategy for your Industry/Territory.
- You are accountable to achieve business growth through delivering customer value.
- The Account Team Unit (ATU) is the organization that owns the customer relationship and orchestrates all internal and partner resources to achieve customer business outcomes.
- The ATU covers a certain territory of Enterprise accounts within an industry. You will leverage your extensive Executive customer and partner relationships to lead a high-performing team. In this role, you will accelerate your career growth, help customer digital transformation, and deepen your cloud expertise.
- Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more.
- As employees we come together with a growth mindset, innovate to empower others, and collaborate to realize our shared goals. Each day we build on our values of respect, integrity, and accountability to create a culture of inclusion where everyone can thrive at work and beyond.
Microsoft Job Responsibilities
Sales Leadership & Customer Obsession:
- You will deliver business growth through leading and empowering account teams. You will lead the execution of Go to Market (GTM) to achieve customer business outcomes that are relevant to their Industry.
- You will accelerate customer satisfaction and model executive engagements with business decision-makers (BDM).
- You will maximize your share of your wallet, achieve targets (billed revenue, consumption, usage, the customer adds), and win against the competition through flawless execution.
- You will lead partnerships across the organization to achieve business value for customers and business results for Microsoft.
- You will deliver success through empowerment and accountability by modeling, coaching, and caring.
- You will develop, empower and transform your Account Team Unit (ATU) to meet industry and customer needs by hiring, retaining, and developing talent.
Required / Minimum Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience leading a high-performing team or virtual team that sells cloud solutions to Enterprise customers and achieving target or equivalent experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing, or technology-related field AND
- 8+ years of experience in Sales, driving business growth or customer digital transformation, sales management, or leadership.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration Degree in Sales, Marketing, or related field AND 6+ years of experience in Sales, Advertising, or Marketing and/or driving business growth or customer digital transformation, sales management, or leadership OR equivalent experience..
How to Apply for the Microsoft Job
Eligible and interested candidates should click on the apply button below to apply