Schlumberger Geoscience and Petro-technical Paid Internship
Schlumberger Internship: The application is open for students and young graduates to enroll for a paid internship at the Schlumberger Foundation. Would you be interested to enroll for an internship at Schlumberger? If you meet the eligibility requirements, you can seize the chance to apply for the Schlumberger Geoscience and Petro-technical Internship. These internships at Schlumberger are paid positions that typically last a few months to a whole year, providing you with opportunities to apply the knowledge you have acquired at university to real-world projects.
Our internship program offers diverse opportunities in geology, geophysics, petrophysics, and petroleum engineering. Once you submit your application, we will carefully match you to a team that aligns with your academic background and interests.
Table of Contents
Brief Program Details
Sponsor(s): Schlumberger Foundation
Qualifications: bachelor’s degree
Benefits: Training | Mentorship | Stipends
Eligible Countries: All
Application Deadline: Open
Full Benefits of the Schlumberger Geoscience and Petro-technical Internship
An internship in Geoscience and Petro-technical is a combination of developing your expertise even further and translating that knowledge into practical solutions that enhance the understanding of the environments operate in:
- You will experience the latest software and work with colleagues pioneering new approaches in their fields.
- You will be exposed to different areas of the business and collaborate with colleagues and customers to understand how your skillset fits into our work.
- From day one, you will contribute to ongoing projects and see the difference you make.
Eligibility Requirements of the Schlumberger Internship
To be eligible for Schlumberger Geoscience and Petro-technical Internship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be a graduate
- Applicants must be creative and ambitious professionals with proven experience and technical ingenuity.
- You will then continue to develop both your engineering skills and commercial acumen through comprehensive training programs that provide you with a platform from which you can deliver and excel
- Applicants must have completed two years of an undergraduate degree in, Geology, Geophysics, Computer science, Telecommunications, Engineering
Interested and qualified candidates should visit the Schlumberger application page via the Apply Button below to apply. Kindly Signup to create an account and sign in to apply.
Visit the Schlumberger Careers Official Webpage for More Information