United Nations Foundation Internship
UN Internship: The application is open for the 2023 United Nations Foundation Internship Program for Students Worldwide. The UN Foundation is continuously looking for committed changemakers to join our mission of assisting the UN in driving global progress.
Internships are presently available for the Spring, Summer, and Fall semesters through the United Nations Foundation Internships. Internships are advertised around two months before the start of each semester.
The internship program is free, and interns can work remotely from anywhere while studying or fulfilling other obligations, guaranteeing that all passionate persons can participate.
As a United Nations Foundation Intern, you will receive paid leave, competitive pay, health insurance, and other perks.
Table of Contents
- About the United Nations
- Brief Program Details
- Benefits of the United Nations Internship
- Eligibility Requirements
- Documents Required
- Application Procedure
About the United Nations
The United Nations (UN) is an international organization formed in 1945 to promote worldwide peace, security, and cooperation. It acts as a diplomatic and conflict resolution platform, addressing global issues such as poverty, climate change, and human rights violations. The United Nations, which has 193 member nations, is critical in fostering debate and collaboration on a wide range of global challenges.
Brief Program Details
Sponsor(s): United Nations
Qualification: Students & Graduates
Program Benefits: Training | Health Allowances and More
Eligible Countries: International
Application Deadline: Open
Full Benefits of the United Nations Foundation Internship
The UN Foundation is committed to offering employees an affordable and comprehensive benefits package, including:
- United Health Care PPO medical insurance, with a traditional option or a consumer-driven health plan
- United Healthcare creates and publishes the Machine-Readable Files on behalf of the UN Foundation. To link to the Machine-Readable files, please click on the URL provided: https://transparency-in-coverage.uhc.com/
- A generous employer contribution to employee Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- Guardian PPO dental insurance
- Vision discounts with VSP
- Vision Insurance through EyeMed
- Access to a medical Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 403(b) pre-tax saving plan through Principal with a generous employer matching contribution
- 457(b) supplemental pre-tax saving plan through Principal for qualifying employees
- 4 weeks of vacation each year
- 2 weeks of sick leave each year
- 3 personal days
- 8 weeks of family care leave
- Mass transit subsidy up to IRS pre-tax limit
- Pre-tax spending accounts for parking expenses
- Employer-paid short-term and long-term disability
- Employer-paid group term life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment insurance
- Supplemental life insurance option for employees, spouses, and children
- On-site gym access and discounts through Zeamo
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Concierge benefits assistance program
- Extensive discount programs
- Access to a Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Access to Back-Up Childcare and Adult Care
- Pet Insurance
Eligibility Requirements of the United Nations Foundation Internship
Candidates applying for the United Nations Foundation Internships must be enrolled in a degree-granting program during the internship or must be a recent graduate (within 8 months of graduation) of a college or university.
Documents Required for the UN Internship
The following documents are required for the United Nations Foundation internship program:
- Cover Letter
Interested and qualified candidates should quickly visit the United Nations internship application page via the Apply Button below and select the Internship position of their choice to apply.