Kashim Ibrahim Fellowship Challenge for Young Innovators
Kashim Ibrahim Fellowship: The application is open for 2022 Kashim Ibrahim Fellowship Challenge for Young Innovators.
The time has come to see your ideas become a reality; the fifth cohort of kashim ibrahim fellows, also known as the class of phoenix is poised to award young innovators with inventive, relevant, and sustainable solutions to challenges in the agricultural, health, and the environment in their through the Young Innovators.
Young Student in Kaduna are eligible to apply for this Business opportunity or award to fellowship with the YIC Group, and Kashim Ibrahim Fellows. Apply via the Apply Button at the bottom of this content.
Apply also: ETH Zurich Master Scholarship
About The 2022 Kashim Ibrahim Fellowship Challenge
Kashim Ibrahim Fellowship (KIF) is a one-year non-partisan leadership training programme for young Nigerians between the age of 15-30years. The one-year Fellowship aims to create a network of high potential young Nigerians who are expected to rise to top leadership positions in the public sector and other spheres of activity over the next decade.
The Kakshim Ibrahim Fellowship offers a Young Innovator’s Challenge that aims to encourage young residents of Kaduna state to contribute to the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) in the areas indicated above in Kaduna State through innovative solutions.
Brief Program Details
Eligible Countries: Nigeria (Residence of Kaduna State only)
Application Deadline: 25th November 2022
Quickly Join Our WhatsApp Group for Scholarship Alerts Here
Apply also for: 2023 McGill University Entrance Bursary
FULL Benefits of the 2022 Kashim Ibrahim Fellowship Challenge
- Mentorship, and assistance to selected Innovators with impactful ideas in Kaduna State through collaboration with partners.
- A grand prize of N500,000.
- A salary and benefits equivalent to that of Special Assistant to the Governor.
- Accommodation: Boarding (and breakfast) is provided in a nicely furnished one-bedroom apartment for the duration of the Fellowship.
Requirements for the Kashim Ibrahim Fellowship Challenge
Interested applicants for the Fellowship programme 2023 must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must demonstrate a clear understanding of the challenge they want to address, and it’s specific context.
- You must have a proposed solution(s) which must be locally relevant, novel, scalable, and with a social impact.
Apply Also: University of Dayton Merit Scholarships
Selection Process for the 2022 Kashim Ibrahim Fellowship Challenge for Young Innovators
Interest applicants should note that only a few would be selected as Kashim Ibrahim Fellows, and:
- Ideas generated must solve challenges relevant to the Agricultural, Health or Environmental Sectors.
- All applicants must be between the ages of 15 to 30; and also be a resident of Kaduna State.
ALSO APPLY: KINGSTON UNIVERSITY LONDON SCHOLARSHIP FOR BACHELOR’S AND MASTER’S DEGREE
How to apply for the Kashim Ibrahim Fellowship Challenge
Step 1: Click on “Apply Now”.
Step 2: Fill the Google form, also upload your pitching Desk.
Step 3: Submit the form.
Ps: The application is open until the 25th of November, 2022; all entries submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
Successful candidates would be contacted in due course.
Visit the Kashim Ibrahim Webpage for More Details Here
Also Quickly Join MyscholarshipNG WhatsApp Community for Authentic Opportunity Alerts Here